topbella

Friday 28 December 2012

Web Browser

Assalamualaikum everyone..Hai..

Did you know we have many choices to use the web browser nowadays? To access the Web you need a Web Browser. There are several web browsers which are Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and etc. Which one did you prefer to use?




Although many web browser that can I use but I prefer using the Google Chrome. I choose Google chrome because it has a very simple design, which allows us to browse faster than other web browser.Google Chrome is user friendly, interactive and interesting. I try using Internet Explorer, but it slow and not user friendly. So, which one did you prefer to use??

In Google Chrome, I can get anywhere on the Web with one box. The address bar that sits at the top of the normal Google Chrome window simplifies your Internet experience by doubling as a search box. You can also use it to bookmark websites. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment