topbella

Monday 31 December 2012

…SWEET MEMORIES…


(Family Day Netcom)


Sunday (2.12.2012)

That day I am going Netcom Family day at Port Dickson. Before we leave UiTM we divided into several team and I am Team Blue. Sadly because  that only me part 4 in that  group and I need to split with my friends but the best thing is I got to know new friends. After that we take a bus and start the journey to PD. Yeay. At there we need to gather according to the team that already given. Suddenly I need to change to Team White because my team does not have male participant. So I need to change to white Team. I’m so happy because I in the same team with Shaheer, Nik Puteri Zarifah and Diba. Alhamdulillah. I’m stick with my friends.. Hehehe.. Program that MT provide is like netted the ball, bring the  balloons without  using the hand, sand castle, throw and catch the ball using “kain batik” and poison ball. My team got first place for sand castle.. wow.. hehe..  and 4th place for the rest program.. hee. Not bad right.








Snip.Snip..me and my classmate.


This is my lecturer (Mdm Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah)..hehe..



This is my team that got first place for sand castle.. hee.


Busy divided hamper..hihihi..



This is my lovely friends..All of them are cute..hee.



My classmate.. Best Friend Forever..

Huh.. we are exhausted, that a lot of picture that we are taken. Hehe. After that we are pack our things and go back to UiTM at 4 o’clock. Although we are tired and tomorrow we have a class but we enjoy the day.

SNIP..SNIP..


 Family Day Netcom

~ END ~



2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww~~~ sooo comelll...>.<

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment