topbella

Friday 21 December 2012

Internet vs internet

~ Internet vs internet ~



Assalamualaikum w.b.t everyone..

How are you today??I hope all of you are in good condition.I’m sorry because I’m little bit late to update my blog. For last two week it’s hard to me to get some time to publish new post because I’m little bit busy with projects. Today I’m continuing with other topic that discussed in my class what is differences between "Internet" and "internet"?

                                                     
                            


Internet
internet
Internet with a capital "I" refers to the global Internet (meaning the biggest collection of networks on the world) 
Internet with a lowercase "i" refers to local internet or any smaller group of networks that are connected together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment