topbella

Thursday 27 September 2012

weekend.???


Last week, my family and I go back to the village to spend time in the last day of “Hari Raya Aidilfitri”. In addition, Monday is public holiday..So my family and I take this chance to back the village. My village is at Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. My uncle, my aunt, and my cousin are also back to the village. We also having a time to burned of “lemang” and made a “dodol”.. Made the “dodol”? Wahhhh!!!!I’m very happy and very curious… This is my first time I’m stir the dodol and my first experience.

      We work together with my cousins, my younger sister and me. We helped each other to do the work. We work hard and change from my cousin and mine to stir the dodol. If we don’t changed we will make so tired. Made the dodol is not easier that you know. To make the dodol we have to be more patient because we will take a long time from 5 until 8 hours to do this. Woww... For stir the dodol we have more energy plus with a patient.

      If you want to see that person is patient or not, you can try this person to stir the dodol. Hahaha.. This is my tip.

This is my younger sister.. hehe~

The process of sieving tepung pulut [glutinous rice mixture]

Tepung pulut [glutinous rice flour] mixture was mixed with santan [coconut milk]

 Sugar to give it a touch of sweetness

Red sugar is always the main ingredient of a dodol. It gives the flavor, aroma, and the dodol's maroon color

 The dodol had now almost reached its desired state of viscosity


Although, we so tired stir the dodol but I’m so happy.. (did you stir dodol before??)
If you never stir the dodol you can try making it.
Make the dodol is so fun.  :D

1 comments:

sutera hijau said...

hopefully next time i have a chance to make dodol.. :D

Post a Comment