topbella

Monday 17 September 2012

My First Entry

Assalamualaikum.. Hello everyone..

                I never expected that I’m going to have blog, before this I just read my friends’ blog but now I’m going to manage my own blog. First of all, thank you to my beloved lecturer Mdm Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah who teach me subject ITT544: Web Technology. Thanks Mdm for giving me a chance and support me to create my own blog.  So, this is my first time creating a blog and I’m very excited for doing this.

                Umm,  before I go further I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nurhayati Binti Zakaria but you can call me YATI.. I am 21 years old and taking Bsc. (Hons) Netcentric Computing in UiTM Shah Alam. Even it’s hard for me to understand what Netcentric is about but I will do my best to get a scroll of Bachelor in Netcentric Computing.. I hope that I can really do it and pray for my success..

                Hopefully, next entry I will give something meaningful and make you enjoy to read it.. Thank you for spending your time to read it and hopefully you enjoy it..

Byeeee..Have a nice day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment