topbella

Monday 24 September 2012

Netcentric.?



Assalamualaikum..

Netcentric??? Ermmmm…what about netcentric? I’m not sure what netcentric is about and I also could not understand what netcentric is but this is my first choice. Why I taking this course??? I’m selecting this course because the name is so interesting. I’m interested for taking this course because someone volunteer from university who give me introduce this course .hehe.. That so many course in computer science and mathematics such as multimedia, information system, artificial intelligent but I’m choosing this course. Besides that, my cousin asked to me to take the netcentric because the netcentric is the new program. He also asked to me, maybe when I’m graduate it will easier to get a job. Insyaallah..To me Netcentric is a combination with networking, web development and system. It’s that right??

0 comments:

Post a Comment